Tuesday, August 24, 2010


I am trying to get to know google earth better as it will allow us to use the up dated info to overlay onto the very out dated charts to ensure us where we should actually be traveling. The chart beside us shows the area we travelled in Phase one of our trip. It was a total of 10,000 nautical miles aprox. This page will be updated as I figure out the various things I need to learn such as using U-Tube to get video on this site. Just click on the image to get a larger view.
Also, the calendar button on the side panel of this blog will be up dated as to show when people are coming and going and where we will be. I have not been using it so people do not check with it. I believe as we might be having more guests aboard this winter we will try and keep to a loose itinerary of where we will be. Currently I have filled in Ken's arrival date back to Cartagena (Sept), arrival dates of kids in Dec.
Hopefully this feature will be used.
The photo albums are still a work in progress since some of the pictures were on the hard drive in the laptop that saw coffee drown it. I hope to have everything caught up before we venture further.
It has been requested by quite a few readers to add more pictures to each actual blog. We will try to accommodate this where possible. I have to get into the habit of downloading my camera more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home