Tuesday, June 01, 2010


















Above are the flags of the countries we have been to. See If you can name the flags. It has been a challenge just finding out which way they fly, with which colour top or bottom.

As you know we have returned to WINTER, its frigging cold here, we had a nice week in Seattle, Vancouver and Kelowna, then we ventured over to Calgary, we haven't had a day above 12C, the night temps hover around +2 and one or two days it has snowed.....welcome home eh!
Ken has started his Reno's at the Calgary Downtown business and I am helping my friend with her grandchildren. They are very active and move about very quickly. As the summer progresses we will be taking the little ones to explore Alberta, as Ken and I did with ours.
Ken is enjoying the NHL hockey play-offs, something that he won't admit too, but I think he really does miss. We have borrowed a friend's (Mark) truck for the summer, thank you to all who have offered vehicles for us to use. We appreciate it immensely.
As things progress over the summer, I will post pics from Western Canada, to share with my world viewers, and also giving me the opportunity to learn my new camera, its systems and how to attach them to my blog. Our 3 yr old camera corroded. So stay tuned for upcoming Blogs from the West of Canada.
Keep the questions coming, I will be responding to them in upcoming Blogs.
Oh yeah, Lea (our friend we are staying with) has a 12 month old Husky. Luka is a super sweet puppy, yes puppy. We have forgotten how to puppy proof your possessions; cords, socks, shoes, clothes, objects on the kitchen counter (yes she can look directly onto the counter) Paper work, yes teacher the puppy did eat my home work. Ken had to take the puppy chewed car registration back to Motor Vehicles, for a new form to be re-issued.
I still have to get at all the pictures and I will get it done.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Brian Gullekson said...

Welcome back!!

How does someone get hold of you guys now that you are back in range??

Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home